My Cat Dress Excited! + Style inspiration + Kawaii Over Load Gets and Photos ^__^ for a great week ahead~


Hi Dollies 

How yall been? Can you believe July 2013 is almost ending?
i feel like yesterday was just New-years eve or something...
Man how to stop the time from running too fast?

i'm getting older wayyy too fast too! oh GOD why?!
Of course instead of being frustrated and conscious about my age
i will enjoy life but still...teehee~ 



i am a Cat Person
i have had and still have countless of cats,
ever since i forced my dad to let me have one when i was in elementary.
i also rescued couple of kittens few times.
i can pet a cat eternally!

Mostly photos from my instagram
Enjoy your stay
My Purchase from Persunmall
aMz is now an Excited Son of a Gun!
i literally can not wait!

i bought the dress yesterday, then i read some blogs
and found out that this was on Chai's wish list post.
Some of her items mostly are also on my wish list too.


Soon to be bought!
i've been wanting this for ages.
Oh and i am also getting Skull Hands Hair Clip.


RED
i want Velvet Cuppies and Strawberries (Food ahaha)


Geisha/Kabuki Doll inspired
Not My photo, all rights to the owner.
One of my instagram followers thought it was me, with makeup on,
circle lens, and a wig. i want to do a similar photoshoot, why not :)


playing with photo edit app

kawaii much? lol XD

My BJD selfie :P (borrowed photo, not mine)
My hair looked orange-brown after i was done with the Wine Red
hair dye.


My Anime Boyfie (borrowed photo, not mine)


My Japanese Rocks Star Boyfriend! (borrowed photo, not mine)

Ok i should stop Spamming now XD



Rilakkuma / リラックマ

One of the reasons why i am out of cash! lol~


Biggest Jiji Cat plush so far yay!
Purse Addiction, bought pink ichigo and honey Korilakkuma ones.
Korilakkuma Donut Container, finally 
Baby Arpakasso and Winter earmuffs, French Rila and purse-like item,
Sweet Rare Gloomy Ball And a cute note from one of the sellers.
Thank You Gals


my Shappo Sentimental Circus Pluggy
its so preciousss GAH! Love it!



 
Chocolate Vs Cream
Random Clutter when i was cleaning


Some of my Rilakkuma / Korilakkuma Trinkets


Gloomy Bear

awww too cute

family photo


Gloomy Bear Dango anyone?


Ghost Kun now have a pink  ghost partner :3
its not in the photo yet hehe


Nyanpire + Chopper + Others


 
My Nyanpire Collection
Kawaiiiiiii Nose Bleeed in 3...2...(BLEEDING)
this is enough for me! i am now only looking for the pink bat, thats all.

Few New items (This addiction has to stop)
Cute Paris Packaging and Hello Kitty Tape awww sweet seller

 
in case you missed my Post about Japanese Snacks (here)

Mini Kabuki Doll Collection
Kerei desu

Pocky Box mini collection and 5 of my Minions ( i sold the other 2)
Gold Chibi Brick Bear is furious *__*

My Calico Kitty Macchiato aka Maccha (which is totally a different thing)
Coffee or Tea? :P Check him out on my instagram to see more photos and videos :)

 
Line Play + Kawaii Finds


My avatar
i change my looks every now and then

Looking Sweet like a Baby ahaha


Hello Kitty in Line Play

Yup! Lee Min Ho in Line play too and couple of
Korean and Japanese models/artists.





Monster Girl Japan
inspired by the Power Puff Girls
(not owned by me, im just sharing this)

Cute!!!!

Hair and Shirt WIN!

Kawaii non-stop posts from JapanLoverMe Artist


Sharing this again :))

What ya think? XD


 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
Please do Leave a comment below if you have questions or anything to say~
i Dont Bite hehe~ Thankies~

 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 

Follow Me
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Blog Sale

 aMZzki

Related Post


Previous Post
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.