Hair Update | from Ombre to Gradient Red | Etude House Bubble Hair Color no. 4 Wine Red + Etude Gets and Event Ticket


Etude House Wine Red

Hi Dollies

So i finally dyed my hair Red, yay! i wanted a deep red, well not too deep nor bright.
And i achieved it! 

i Bleached my hair Ombre a week before i dyed my hair red.

Although not my whole hair is medium red its ok~ 

People kept staring at me @_@ its not that i am not used to it, but yah...

Last year i dyed my hair with Wine Red too, but from Black hair not Ombre.
im not going to do a full review just a quick one, because i already did before.
11,535 Views whew! one of my all time popular posts



Cutie pies~ forever alone facial masks that i have to use, they are just there...ugh!
i want to use em' up all 

im always a fan of Purple Bubbles hihi 


ohh meet my icecream bunny purple hair ehehe


Raw Photos |  Ombre -Window Light- / Wine Red - indoors dim light

Bad camera lightning
Left - Original / Right - Edited

How i feel right now and look lol! How Fascinating ey?

One last photo of me with Jack
what i wore when i went to the movie theater yesterday
Pacific Rim IMAX (Review soon)

P.S. This is a Tee then i cut it muwahaha into a muscle shirt

I'm Glad i decided to Bleach my hair before using Wine Red!
The korean bleach is not as harsh as the US brand ones.

i never tried to color my hair with Etude Gold blonde, maybe next time i will try Gold Blonde, then ill color it ash white :)) just kidding but i wanna!



Etude House Princess
Academy Event


i've been asked more than 8 times or so if i am attending Etude House Princess Academy
my answer is YES!
i will be there on the 28th and i am excited to meet ya'll
See You There
although i might be an awkward person...

I WON SOMETHING LAST MONDAY ON INSTAGRAM WOOHOO! Thank You so much Etude!
i am still unable to claim my prize but i will soon hehe

After looking for tickets the past few weeks, i could't find any...
searched in 4 stores i think, so i feel blessed!

 

 Etude Re-stocked Tickets This Week! Thank you Mhisha for telling me
so i got a second Ticket from SM North yesterday



 The Gold Blonde is not for me but for my BFF Trixie, i will review this soon.
i also bought a Collagen Eye C patch, my eyes look so tired and shouting for help TAT


Look its Pink Vintage! Mah Fave!
This ticket is better than last year! its more sophisticated and elegant~
You can tell i'm into Vintage and Floral a bit right? hehe


Watch Out Tomorrow im posting a review for EyeCandys.com
Stay Tuned

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! IT ENDS TOMORROW AT NOON


July 2013 Giveaways


 aMZzki

 Thank You so much  for Dropping by

Follow Me
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.