Circle Lens | UNIQSO Wish List Vintage Old English and Mermaid Eyes inspired + Helpful Links


UNIQSO introduction

Hi Dollies

i'm pretty sure some of you heard about UNIQSOits an online shop for Contact Lenses and related products such as (Accessories, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Fake Eyelashes, Mascara, etc)

Previously Youniquenails.com. Based in Malaysia. They ship Worldwide.

They have so many Circle Lens Brands and a wide range of Series and Designs to choose from!

Free Sheseido Facial Comphehensive Repair Mask  (Whitening, Anti-Blackhead & Acne) for $50 purchase.

Uniqso Mission - "Let's be UNIQUE"

Here are some helpful Links for you gals


Wish List

i have two series in mind

My fave colors: Grey and Blue

i like how the ring have a vintage English-Medieval feel design into it
reminds me of old english guns or one of my all time favorite anime "Hell Sing"




Gathered some photos, Don't they look Gorgeous?
When i see this series i always imagine Mermaids! Perfection!
My Fave Colors are Gray and Brown (as usual lol)

Of Course they have Different Designs and Brands!
The Series above are just my wish list.

Brands and Series Such as
Barbie Brand
Beuberry Brand
Cafe Mimi Brand
Dolly Eye Brand
GEO Medical Brand
I.Fairy Brand
Kawayii Brand
Kimchi Brand
Princess Mimi Brand




Q: Would you wear this? 
What is your favorite Circle Lens Color?

 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
Please do Leave a comment below if you have questions or anything to say~
i Dont Bite hehe~ Thankies~

 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 

Follow Me
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Previous Posts

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.