Maybelline BB Cream 8in1 SPF 26/PA+++ (Review)


Thumbs Up:
-8in1 SPF 26/PA+++ WOW! Protected to the max yey!
-it doesnt feel heavey, application is very thin, might as well means usage will last longer
-it really matches my skin color (at first i thought it was too light for me)
-i dont get the oily skin as much as before
-it lasts quite ok
-price is ok too

Thumbs Down:
-it leaves a white cast on my face specially in photos with flash
-its sheer finish i prefer matte because i have oily skin but i use i powder with this so it last longer and looks matte
-it works just like a tinted moisturizer, very light coverage, does not cover all the impurities like korean bb creams

Where to Buy?
any branch of Watsons

How much?
Php 250 / $5.76

I will buy Skin79 Hotpink if this one runs out
will post 2 plushies hauls
foods 3 posts i think or 4
starbucks mania
mini stuffs fetish hehe
MAC reviews
Korillakuma pics <3

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.