from Middle East


i will post my sisters perfumes later on, the perfume bottles they got are far more interesting than mine.

Acer Phone yey!



I super Love the Arabian Design



I chose this because of the simple scent



Huge Lotion and i really love the smell!


i also loved it hehe

Did not try these yet. The truth is Even its the same Brand, the Quality is different if its from abroad rather here in Philippines...even chocolates..



Loads of Chocolates including these, Galaxy, Tubleron, but of course i only got my hands on this one! coz the kids just grabbed them all lol



Dont Forget to Join My Domo Kun Giveaway ^___^




Thanks for Dropping by XOXO
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.