LATE POST: EOS Limited Edition and tangerine (REVIEW)





Strawberry Sorbet
Absolutely my favorite ^__^


Passion Fruit
Its ok, the smell is kinda not my type but doesnt bother me much
i use it for home, i leave it near my bed.

medicated tangerine
Its very effective plus it protects your lips from the sun
however the smell bothers me so much but it wears off after few minutes, it irritates my nose >.< i duno about yall but the smell is really strong. not sweet mild that is lovely but irritating strong, thats my opinion though ^^

Thumbs Up:
cheap
organic
cute egg shaped packaging
egg shaped helps putting the balm more easily
easy to find/grab in your bag
adorable colors

Thumbs Down:
tangerine has strong smell

Price:
Php250 each
Php800 for the three balms including shipping fee

Where to buy:

Arigatou Gozaimas / Thank You for dropping by desu ^_^

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.