Elf Royal Purple







haru! =P it looks red here because of pic effects 
on normal light
two coats, the color turned out just like the Violet-Red
in the wheel below =)




i love this color! it also dries pretty quick and the cap is easier to deal with than the usual rounded ones and slippery caps, although there are some brands who have matte caps which is better, and i want elf cap to be matte too :D my hands are kinda sweaty "pasmado" and i do my nails on my own so it will be helpful. 


i have a confession! this is just my 4th time putting nail polish this 2011
yeah i know right its crazy :))

2 with art decals and 1 plain last month



sigh i want a Japanese Dragon designed nail decal T^T
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.