Etude Store Pictures and Kissful Lip Care


LOL XD i look like a teacher in this pic (one of my friends said)

Stolen Shot (me thinking..)


I didnt like any scent so i was frowning lol



Stolen shot (looking for lippie prods)


some Cina just passed by quickly...zoom!

Lil' Cina Mocha posing in Etude Store

i got one ;)


Kissful Lip Care (03 Cherry) REVIEW



Above: No product / Below: with Product
Price:
P198
$4.60

Likes:
-moisturizing
-very natural
-it has a pink tint so its not too plain like eos lipbalms for example
-not sticky
-fair stay-on time

Dislikes:
-nothing much, i just wish the packaging is more cute :p

Facts:
3 effects (firming, soothing, moisturizing)


Im still wondering if i should get a lipstick coz i dont like wearing them most of the time hehe
the Croset Blush on, me want! but its slippery they say..but me want :p

What did u buy from Etude Lately?
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.