Cuteness


Just shopped some stuffs :D

Bought a Gel Case for my BB Phone

Notebook with cute design and pen
(i write my income, expenses, kids allowance, some payments, to buy list, etc. ye know..)
im pretty much an Organized Freak :p


Rillakuma Cellphone case, i bought two of them


Frog Hand Wrist kawaiii desho?
(staying the whole day infornt of the laptop is no joke)

icecream cone post it


i love odd and unique things, bought some nuts lol..sharpener and eraser
ill probably wont use them, they will end up with my collection

can anyone guess what is this? its a mini coke size, wet tissue holder :)) lol
i bring this in my bag and when i pull it out to use people stare XD

wire-holder *ruuuf rufff*

What will i post soon List:
-JP Food
-Etude Lipbalm review and Fiber Brush
-EOTD
-Ellana
-been thinking of new stuffs to post

Dont forget to join my Giveaway if you didn't join yet :)


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.