Tag: My Makeup Story






Tag: My Makeup Story

I was tagged by gohalainn with the following


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
when i was 16. i wore makeup but for some events only. And someone else has to put it on me. im a late bloomer. in foundation i started like 18 or 19, at least im better in it now

2. How did you get into makeup?
i dont wear a lot of makeup. before i just have foundation base, powder, and 1 lipstick lol but when i started to work in makati/manila i realized i need to look more proper. and when i started a mini business in makeup, i really got into it! Mostly Bloggers and Youtubers inspired me!

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
Etude House, Majolica Majorca, Dolly wink, Bobbi Brown, a little bit of mac..oh J&P

4. What does make up mean to you?
for me makeup is FUN and to enhance your outer beauty.



5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Liquid Foundation, Powder finish, Liptint, Blush

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
makes me a happy girl, and its so fun!

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
personally i dont like drug store makeup that are  super cheap! They just never worked on me, the quality is really ugh..annoying elf failed me, nichido, and everbelina. it might work for others but for me it did not :( i am hoping that i can find anything in elf that works, a blush on perhaps? the liquid eyeliner and lip primer of elf GRRR!! but other drug store brands like maybelline is really good, Revlon, etc.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Don't just put any makeup on! You must take good care of your skin
Don't forget to cleanse, tone, and NEVER sleep with makeup
Don't Over Do it. i like clean looking makeup, too much makeup is too much :))

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?


Ganguro girls, Mamba and Yamamba girls...
i really really reallllyyyy dont get it O_o What Happened?
they remind me of clowns.


10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
They really helped me alot and i like watching them, my fave is Lauren aka pancea, then i watch Tiffany and Pink something..also other new gals, i love seeing their monthly faves.



Lovies if you think this is FUN tag your self :D go go go yay!! comment the link of your post below, i would love to read them ;D


~i am Moving to Bloglovin'~
i followed everyone i follow on GFC
please follow me back~ thank you~

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank You so much  for Dropping by

Find Me on INSTAGRAM
User Name: PunkyBunny
Instagram

follow/like for Updates and Giveaways
Thank You
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.