July is here and more sweet treats


Gosh! June 2011 sure went by so fast, i mean really really fast O_O its like a time warp or something happened. I didnt even get to go to lovely places including the beach TT^TT I Hope i can go somewhere this July though =)

Its time to post some sweetness in this blog! additions to my sweet collection

Ferrero life size keychain


Oreoness, my pendant, i love waring it :D and my note w/c i dont use..


Ichigo flavah desu nya~ strawberry oreo~


My Cookie Container, size is..i think 6-7 inches
currently i keep inside it is Cina Mocha pouches

Did you go to anywhere special this June?

I hope you enjoyed the sweet treat :"> adio xoxo


P.S.- Im having a Giveaway! Everyone can join


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.