2NE1 - UGLY and HATE YOU + Sigma News!



2NE1 - UGLY
The newest song, my thought..i like the style it looks good on them as always, and the song is good, the chorus in english is a very good job :D i like the MTv too ;D
But personally i cant wear this style lol if i will wear one of the styles maybe its going to be from the video "I am the Best"





2NE1 - HATE YOU
Cute Animation looks like Harajuku Dolls but im not crazy about it, i like the climax part before ending in the animation. btw the villan is a guy? he looks like a girl to me =P
uhmm the song didnt impress me at all but me like the video

what do you think of 2NE1 new songs so far?

SIGMA UPDATE!
I was kind of hoping i can do more Giveaways but yesterday Sigma announced the change of the affiliate program, now only with 1,000 followers or above can do a giveaway :(
gosh its a very long way..sniff sniff~ doshtee? hidoi desu T^T
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.