Shopping x Kawaii | Collective Haul My first official Kimmidoll + Alpakasso + Totoro + Pocky + Bags + Watch List + Cardigans last Winter


Shopping Shalalala~

Hi Dollies

This is roughly all of my kawaii hauls so far from Dec last year i think
My laptop is dead, bear with me gals  Bear hehe Rawr!

 its not that many because i am trying to save up, i couldn't stop my
self from getting them kawaii goodness, my friend tells me i am kind
of a Compulsive Buyer. 

Well shopping and cute stuff make me feel better psychologically,
so why not? i am not a Mega Shopper, i have limits...
i think i do. Hmmm yup i do, i am frugal by the way hehe
 

Tada!!! Super Mega Awesome Bear Hat, Punky black clothes, skeleton, skull, wings, leopard, white and black...How can this go wrong?! Love it!

SHADDHAP AND TAKE MAH MONEY!!!

i left my large pink Arpa at my friend's place...next day she sent me these photos...
which i made into a collage...The ransom was candies ahahahaha!!! 


some new stuffies! Now i have 2 flat Gloomies, One Silver plus this Pink one!
Sentimental Circus Shappo kyaaa~ Gloomy Brick Bear 6 inches or 9 i think
Kori Pink Bunny Hand Puppet, Gloomy Bag Black n' Pink
Studio Ghibli Cards, Gloomy x Pink Panther (so many Gloomy bears hmm)
Pamyuuu pamyuuuu x Mamashibaaa desuuu i knowwww its mekchacka kawaiii neeeh

Rest of the stuff minus the gloomy bear black bag and purple king arpaka, also the snack
japanese fungi or mushroom character snack Nameko...i used to play it on my ipad hehe
i have two box of Etude house hair coloring (i am going to color my hair the day after tomorrow) loads of Kitsune Udon my fave, Baum-kuchen, Rilakkuma Snack.
Those are Alpaca bags, earmuff (i was going to buy a purple one too)

Why am i such a KAWAII HOARDER! Do i need help?

Look at themmm goodies ahaha lookkkk!
 


from a mini Exchange of kawaii items, Angelica my loves
She is a mega Rilakkuma collector but now is starting to love Alpacasso and Shappo
My dream Lens Case! The lock is too cute, and the mini medicine storage.
Arigatou Gozaimasu~ 
Stuff from Daiso
Loving my toothbrush cup, ohhh haven't tried the makeup remover wet wipes yet
Love the rose mirror, the see-through storage (i keep in my lenses now)
The makeup case is too cute right? i have not used it too, omg what am i doing?
just working? That's sad...

Daiso Neck Pillow or mini pillow (my friend bought one so we could match hehe)
Daiso Lip Gloss: i have used it and its not that sticky and lasts long, also nice color!
Not real Tokidoki bag hehe, just found it too cute to pass for just 242 yen \ 2.85 US $


Believe or not i haven't eaten the Pocky thinggies, ohhh gosshh!
The bag was reviewed here its from Sammydress!

This pic is too vintage, i should have not adjusted the color to this extent

Nyanpires and Alpacas...kawaii overload

so cute 
i would love if someone actually opened an Alpaca cafe somewhere! Please Dare kaa!

This lens is so pretty, and i already edited the photos and all then my laptop decided to
go on a vacation aka broken.Sponsored Review from Klenspop website.

All photos are from my instagram PunkyBunny

 feel free to drop by my IG account hehe even use my hash tags ;)
oh its #amzplush #amzarpa #amzrila #amzkori #amznyan #amzgloomy
what else hmmmmm

Thats all for today

Happy Summer ahaha, its too hot
to be called Spring!


Follow on Bloglovin
  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.