Cosplay des :3

this event was at SM Megamall i was just shopping with my best friend and we came across this :D

Ignore my messy zip on jacket ahaha

Whos your boy now? Boyah! XD
Im LOLing XD hei u can see "kuya's" his face


toke me forever to take a pic with him coz i was like XD ahahaha!!!

i love French Fries and Potato Chips! LOL XD
Toy Story ^^

another event SM Megamall although almost everyone is gone because i came late, my office ended 7pm that day huhu
Loving the Katana Sword <3
 Looking Cool :D


 is that a ZOID thinggy from the anime Zoid? i duno but that mini little Bumble bee is killing me with its cuteness dear heavens sooooooo kawaiiiiiiiii~ *Nose Bleed*


sorry for my fail edit, i did a quick one, Her name is Belldandy and her parents are both Anime Otaku i assume =P and they made her the costume...so kawaii *faints*


if you gals/guys went to any anime event recently pls leave a link below :)

i love seeing robots, butlers (handsome ones only joke), neko girls, and maid, what else hmmm anything like kimono extreme evil ones :D
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.