Birthday things: Rings

My gift for my self :D yay! honestly speaking were not that normal family.
my parents dont usually give me anything on my birthday, my dad just text me, and my mom always forget my and my sisters birthdays but thats just how it is. im not sad about it though hehe me and my sisters we always celebrate our birthdays together and of course its always on me XD ahaha. in my dad culture they dont celebrate birthdays i dont know why..or is it just like that in africa.


Birthday Thinggies yay!:
-Rose Rings
-Mask Ring
-Benefit Feelin Cheeky Trio (gift from a friend)
-Bizu ^^ was craving for macaroon (afternoon tea time)
-Etude House and Tony Moly (Fail the SM makati does not have the items i wanted)
-forever 21 just bought 2 items because there is nothing interesting to buy when i got there that day at least..bought a compact mirror and something for the bathroom.
-Nanbatei Resto (dinner)
-KFC and Gonuts (back at home more food again) too bad there is no krispy kreme near T^T
-Cute swirl soap (my sister zai gift)
-Cute Pastry (my sis mina gift)
-no gift from my 18 yrs old sister tim grr lolz i guess she spend everything on her two thesis







it was kinda big :( i need to do something in order for this ring to fit
i bought the white mask with violet-black design


i got the black and purple one and love them!
the ring is adjustable and also for P65 / $1.48 each i think
i dont like the butterfly thinggy so i toke it off >.< but everything else is lovely, it made a hole through the ring XD but its just a small one :P



there is loads of colors i think the white and pink is also cute and the blue :D
but ill look like a fairy which im not

will continue posting ^^





Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.