♥ August Favorites ♥





 August Favorites
♥ Sigma Miss Taylor - super soft! dense! love the packaging! cuteness purple ever!
♥ Dolly Wink in Deep Black - Longest wear ever! i swear! no wonder yall love it :D
♥ Sigma Blending Brush - soft bristles and perfection!
♥ Tony Moly Tint Cherry - not too drying not too creamy tint :)
♥ Ellana Blush on in "fetish" - perfect light peachy with a hint of pink
♥ NYC lippies - i have tried the retro red and its matte color long wearing, not sticky!
♥ Skin79 Diamond Compact - its a princess must! literally diamond shining on ur face but the down factor its for nc20 skin tone
♥ MAC pigment in Tan - nice base/background eye shadow :)
♥ Spong applicators - good for picking up pigments better than brushes but for blending i use a brush
♥ 21 color palette - love the colors but honestly i have not used it yet hehe =P

 Accessories
♥ Lip shaped earrings and my pendant
♥ Majolica Majorca Hand Mirror in pink






Kawaii Stuffs
♥ my new Tofu Phone Holder
♥ purchased a Rillakuma pen along with it hehe (i also bought angry birds red pens for my sisters)
♥ Heart Soap kawaii~
♥ Etude pen
♥ Cigar pen
♥ little Rillakuma (i put my usb inside it) hihi its the mini me of my BB phone case XP

i planned to post this like August 30 or 29th but was too busy hehehe
some of you dolls posted their August Faves and i have read them already ;)

whats ur faves this august?
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.