Wedding Dress from Landybridal + Trying to imagine my future Wedding Dress + Plus size wedding dresses


FASHION | Post #621
LANDYBRIDAL

Lately Discovered


They have the most wonderful dreamy wedding dresses online and totally cheap A line wedding dressesWhile browsing i was thinking about my future dress and what if i will get wed which one would i like, and my imagination went wild again so i went to look for wedding dresses under 500 of course we all know how much weddings and the dresses cost..."a fortune!"

But really...

I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM

to look decent in my wedding dress!

Was thinking of How happy i will be if it was my wedding day?...i was so happy when i attended one of my close friend wedding, she was so gorgeous! And its the "Finally! This is it" moment for us. Because i've been with her planning everything for months, almost a year, waiting for her wedding to happen. And when it was done with, we both couldn't believe it!


IN TREND 
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

http://www.landybridal.co/romantic-illusion-natural-floor-length-tulle-ivory-long-sleeve-wedding-dress-with-appliques-and-ribbons-lwvf15001.html
Romantic Illusion Natural Floor Length Tulle Ivory Long Sleeve 
Wedding Dress with Appliques and Ribbons LWVF15001

Simply so fabulous! the lace the catwalk like design.
i'd wear it for real if i could!



The Classic
Tube wedding dress

Romantic A-Line Sweetheart Chapel Train Ivory Wedding Dress H2pn0025

PRICE $314

LINK
http://www.landybridal.co/ball-gown-sweetheart-chapel-train-white-wedding-dresses-h2pn0025.html


WHY I LOVE IT
it looks more fashionable and up to date than the usual ever so fluffy and plain tubes
However i would like a more fluffier skirt with this one



HEY CURVEYLICIOUS


http://www.landybridal.co/charming-a-line-bateau-organza-ivory-cap-sleeve-wedding-dress-with-beading-and-appliques-lwxt1401e.html
Charming A-line Bateau Organza Ivory Cap Sleeve Plus Size 
Wedding Dress with Beading and Appliques LWXT1401E

PRICE $355

LINK

WHY I LOVE IT
its perfect! And personally i would like it long sleeves
might add it or just a long veil



F O R - W E D D I N G - I D E A S
V I S I T 


DISCOUNTS & COUPONS
Available for first time customers
And for Everyone of course

More Post about Ericdress
 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
All comments are appreciated

 Dont Forget to Add me on any social media to
stay updated for future Posts, Coupons, Finds, and Giveaways
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.