Rosewholesale Wish List


FASHION | Post #622
ROSEWHOLESALE WISH LIST

I now need to buy from this store! On my favorite list i have accessories and bags too, but today i will show you some of the tops that i picked! Lets go All black then Light colors.i still have so much browsing to do on this site to finish looking at everything (How women usually shop) So i might post again about it!


Introducing



Super Duper Affordable Prices!

First Batch, is the B L A C K - A D D I C T I O N

i have picked one dress, one cool mesh top, and two awesome shirts.


PRODUCT LINKS



KILLIN' IT SHIRT PRICE $6.33

GEEK T-SHIRT PRICE $6.10


SECOND BATCH IS THE B R I G H T GIRL EDITION

Lovely star mesh top (also comes in black), crafty rain deer design,
genius kitty Glasses scarf, and the Catman shirt!


PRODUCT LINKS

Scoop Neck Star Short Sleeve Mesh Splicing T-Shirt  PRICE $5.86

Short Sleeve Deer Print T-Shirt PRICE $8.86

Glasses Cat Scrawl Pattern Color Block Voile Scarf PRICE $5.81

Suprise BatCat T-Shirt PRICE $8.64



LASTLY BUT NOT THE LEAST A BONUS ITEM ON THIS POST...

SAILORMOON POWER!


WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? PERSONALLY I WANT TO SHOP LIKE RIGHT NOW...

OH THEY HAVE 10% OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO START LOOKING AROUND



A N D 

 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
All comments are appreciated

 Dont Forget to Add me on any social media to
stay updated for future Posts, Coupons, Finds, andGIVEAWAYS
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

- See more at: http://amz88.blogspot.ae/#sthash.iJgr1Fl9.dpuf
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.