Post #512 NOTD Bestie Twin Nails Alert! Studio Ghibli Themed! Reached 600 on IG :3


Hi Dollies 
im Alive! whew! first post this March, time flies by so fast..time what are you doing? time Stahp! :P im a Studio Ghibli Gal! i love almost all of the movies.

My friend from instagram and on Live play too Nomi Chan asked me if i want to do a Bestie Twin Nail, so i said yes!
 We have the same Brain, she likes all the cute things i like, we have lots in common. This was so much fun and we are planning to do some Bestie Twin Nails in the future again :)

please don't forget to join my On Going Giveaway, Last Day to join (Click Here)





My Studio Ghibli Movies Top List


Howls Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service - i know funny name if pinoy ka XD
Spirited Away
Arriety
Porco Rosso
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the fireflies 

My Neighbor totoro
The Cat Returns
From Up on Poppy Hill


 



Today i've reached 600 on IG~ omoh~ Happy~♥♥♥




Follow Nomi_nailss on instagram if you love nail art ;)



Lovely Nomi Chan from England, Arigatou Gozaimasu 



Dat Shirt! i want this no face shirt 



i did my own tag for my nails, its so very few as in! 




Thank You so much  for Dropping by
please do leave a comment

User Name: PunkyBunny
Instagram

follow/like for Updates and Giveaways
Thank You
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.