Etude House Featured AmzBlog88 in month of May Newsletter!

Thank You Etude House Philippines for featuring my blog in the official Newsletter page 4, check it out :D http://etudehouse.ph

Mine is right under the bloglovin' heart <3 so cool coz the heart looked like its coming from my page hehe, as you know i always post more on photos than writing down because im not good in expressing my self through writing :P so they didnt had anything to post about my writing skills...still im so damn happy TT^TT *tears of joy*

i really feel honored because i admit my blog is so random like Anime, Korilakkuma, mini hauls, but i do post quick reviews for Etude House goodies ;)

i just started posting on a new fan page i made for this blog and i joined Tumblr to follow the other blogs that i love reading

i hope Etude will launch a huge event again soon, i cant wait!

i want to say Thank You so much to my friends in blogger and readers :">




Please Like and follow me, thank you ;3
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/#!/AmzDragonSlayer 


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.