Etude House Happy Teatime in Green tea Cleansing Foam






Regular Price
Php148 / $3.39

Facts
Vol. 150ml (5.07 fl.oz) 

Comes in 5 different lovely scents/extracts, you can choose base from your skin needs 
♥ Aloe Tea - Moisturizing and complexion health formula with Aloe Tea extract.
♥ Lemon Tea - Vitalizing and nourishing formula with Lemon Tea extract.
♥ Peach Tea - Brightening and clarifying formula with Peach Tea extract.
♥ Milk Tea - Moisturizing and smoothing formula with Milk Tea extract.
♥ GreenTea - Pore cleansing and oily shine relief with Green Tea extract.

Reason for buying
i do use St Ives clarifying acne control cleanser, it controls my acne and blemishes but not the dark spots, after a pimple is healed the dark spot remains as an evidence, so i was thinking when i was using etude foam before i had no spots, so i told my self i need to try a korean prod again!

i Love
♥ instant korean skin again
♥ super love the scent
♥ my skin feels soft and moisturized after
♥ a little goes a long way
♥ sorta worked on my red spots
♥ dries out pimples somehow
♥ controls oil 
♥ creamy texture unlike other facial washes which are gel based or like vita foam, usual texture 
♥ Very Affordable! much affordable than the vita foam, the vita is only 60ml this is 150ml

i dont like
♥ i think its the reason why my skin, hand palms are thin, when im just washing my face it turns to an old woman hand O_O whattt that fast? what if i were to go to the pool or beach :(
♥ Contains Hydrated Silica and Phenoxyethanol. it does not bother me but for some of you that dont like these ingredients or allergic to it might be a disadvantage.
♥ nothing else 

Will i Repurchase?
YES! this is a must have im in love "inlababo" hehe Supaaah recommended! rawr! this is one of my faves now


For other Etude House Posts pls check http://amz88.blogspot.com/search/label/Etude%20House
for any other brands or topic pls check the right column, you can also find Giveaways, and my Blog list

Q: Did You use anything from the Teatime collection? if yes how was it? if not tell me your thoughts about this or your fave facial cleanser :)

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.