DIY my old Silver pendants into a bracelet


This Year or since last year 2010, im not into wearing silver necklace anymore and i have too many of them, and i just cant wear them all together at once, definitely the others will be unused, so i figured to change it into a bracelet, that way i can wear them all together. All of the designs own a sentimental value to me. Anyway i got the bracelet chain from my clay tools, i used to make some clay accessories, my 1 month hobby occurred this  February 2011. if you want to see some of my clay creations http://amz88.blogspot.com/2011/02/polymer-clay-3.html some of them look funny :)) ahehehe i mean most of them.

Story Behind the Designs:
1. Butterfly - i love it! i think its a beautiful creature, and very colorful, such a Master Piece, appreciated by women most of the time, im not sure how guys feel about butterflies lolz i love going to butterfly gardens :">
2. Egyptian Cross - its not a religion its a design from ancient egypt script language, im just fascinated by my ancestors.
3. Music Note - a gift from a special someone that always make me feel like its from a drama scene hehe
4. Egyptian Eyes - ancient egypt again and a gift from that special someone again :)

Last month i think Pet Society has a week for Egyptian theme, my pet have her own Egyptian Themed room for the last egyptian themed vacation lolz and also digging, if u play u know what i mean =P
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.