ELF Lip Primer & Plumper



I watch Makeup Tutorial on Youtube

i like how KlairedelysArt does her makeup, her lip art is so cute

Also I think it will solve my problem. my lipstick always does not last long coz im a crazy semi-wacky anime person...u know not paying attention to my lips most of the time hehe

Thumbs Up:
-its affordable, Its a great catch, 2in1 for P250 is cheap
-it did help my lipstick stay longer
-the Plump smells like Cinnamon and it enhances your lips

Thumbs Down:
-im not sure if im allergic to Cinamon but it gets me so itchy!
-its kinda smudgy though...the texture of the primer
-i cant use it for light color lipsticks coz it gets mixed w/ the lipstick then the color is totally different.
-Its really creamy, too creamy..
-It does not apply well on my lips, maybe its just my lips or something but it does not work for me :( sheesh

PRICE:
more or less
P250 Pesos
$5.73 Dollars

Bottom Line:
ill use the primer for dark lipsticks
i wont use the plum
wont purchase this again ugh!



Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.