Pen Perfumes (REVIEW)

Very Cute! I love the color Pink, Violet, and Blue.
Its very Handy and Unique, Students Love it!
1st time i was introduce to this kind of pen perfumes was by my brother when i was way back in High School, a tester for Hugo Boss. I asked the supplier for this as a request and violla!

Eau de Parfum %15 constrained French Fragrance Oil
of Inspired by Originals such as CK, Bvlgari, etc.

we ship World Wide

already Shipped to Hawaii, L.A., Philippines, Dubai, Saudi, and Israel.

PRICE bottle and perfume inside included:
$1.61 Dollars each Only!
P70 each only!

Discounted: for 10pcs and above get it for $1.15 / P50

Site:
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.