A WEEK WITHOUT INTERNET CHALLENGE!


At first i hated it! Then in the second day w/o Internet, i realized it was actually fine...hmmmm i did more Physical stuffs and so many stuff that i didnt do in a long time...Arranged my stuffs, Accessories, More Family time, More "Me" time, i was enjoying taking a bath, it was like a very long one hehe

i got to watch more Anime than usual and movies :D
it was all fun but i have to admit i missed the internet, ya know...facebook XD my blog, my online shop, friends, everything lol

Now a days even if you have a cellphone its not enough! you need internet

but it doesnt hurt to go online moderately ahahaha! so you can do some other stuffs and have more time for your self and family :)
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.