♥ ~ リラックマ Korilakkuma Collection Update ~ ♥


♥ ~ リラックマ Korilakkuma Collection Update ~ ♥



Hi Dollies 
This is the reason why i dont have any hauls this August, the stuffies i ordered. i just had to have them, its like my birthday gift for my self, lots of cuteness! much more expensive than my usual hauls dang.. i arranged my Closet yay~ no space for my clothes now :))

This post is specially for Korilakkuma, ill be posting other photos for other characters such as Nyanpire 
にゃんぱいあ, Nyanpaia~

im such a happy polar bear now


i finally found the Pink Korilakkuma Forest Squirrel 
Korilakkuma Bunny Bag ish so lovely 




hanged some mini kori's



My Only Complete Rilakkuma family edition, the year of the bunny 2011
(photo below) oh also some Arpakasso and Kori x Rila Night time Snack, kawaii~


cuteness overload! *nosebleed* 


This photo below is not mine, its from the seller i bought the slippers from..yea i am obsessed? hmm maybe? kekekeke~ oh thats a mini plush same design as my big one :3


Trinkets~ i love rements, keychains, and tiny stuffies, i used to make Polymer Clay
Rilakkuma Warmer and Cooler, Halloween Muffins chains, and Japanese Bell



if You Love Rilakkuma, follow my instagram ;)


User Name: AmzDragonSlayer

Search: AmzDragon




For Updates 
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki





Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.