Event: Etude Playhouse Fair 2012 (Day 1)


the ticket is so pretty <3

I went with a friend to this event, and was not able to stay that long, the line was long >_< i was there before 2pm, like maybe 15-10min away. Anyway i only stayed till 4 or 5, i had to go aww =(

Special thanks to Donna from "my lucid intervals" blog for the ticket of my companion :D thanks sis ;) 

i saw Ms Kaye from Timeless Confection blog but wasnt able to talk to her, anyway i ran out from the event early so was not able to see the other bloggers T^T

The event was pretty, fun, and girlish~

big wall of Etude House


The Board ;) 

Curly Girl Drawing + Amz88 blog was here ;) 



   The Stage   

Guest Mr Boram Kim from Korea for Skincare Care talk, Guest from Meg for fashion talk
In between topics they give away prizes such as Etude Pouch :)



   Free Makeover   

Free Makeover! The line was hella long :P 



makeup used for makeover




   More Makeup   






   Things to See   


a lovely ballerina who danced gracefully during the event
its like a music box, i used to own a music box with a ballerina dancer..gosh how i miss that box! 
the most Kikay car in the country!



   Games!   


Wasn't able to play this, the line was too long >_<
Got nothing from this game lolz my arms are too strong XD
Got a Honey Bee Pen! but not from my spin, from my friend :P i got a bb sample! malas lang ahaha~
Hugest Buds ive ever seen! Lolz! Love it! didnt play this, my friend played for me, 1st round got nothing, 2nd round won AC clinic skin care kit sampler




   Photo Booth   

Kyaaa i love taking photos ;) 




   Foodies   

Tous Les Jours Macaron <3 i was planning to purchase from them this day but i forgot O_O

even the popcorn is pretty in pink/purple hehehe

Pink cotton candy <3 Right Photo: is my Pink Crayon Inspired nails =P

Magnum not =P its Selecta DrumStick! im always excited to finish this 
one coz there is a surprise at the end <3


   Me my self and i lolz i cant show u my companion XD   








i hope you liked this post ;) till next event lads! xoxo - amz88
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.