Skinfood Black Sugar Mask and Updated Skin Routine after being sun kissed


some samples i got few weeks ago, after using the sample sachet of Lioele BB cream that i loved so much i got a mini sized bb cream and i completely forgot that i had to finish my Tony Moly bb cream which is my new love.
will do a review soon on Etude Lip and Eye makeup remover

Lioele BB Cream Review


my masks that i have to finish using, lazy me zzz...






How i use it
1. Cleanse my face
2. Leave my face wet 
3. Put some of the Mask on my face and massage it in circular motion
4. leave it for 10-15 minutes
5. risen off

The rice mask is used on dry face, sugar mask used on wet face according to instructions.
When applied you can feel the heat, like a hot mask and its just relaxing, the product smells like sweet lemon, and i think it has lemon in the ingredients.

Pros
♠ little amount goes a long way. for the samples sizes (1 sample 1-2 uses)
♠ Lovely smell
♠ no irritations, did not break me out
♠ has a whitening effect, skin feels smooth and fresh
♠ feels like a hot mask which is relaxing

Cons
♠ i cant read the ingredients its all in korean
♠ the price for the full size is kinda pricey 
♠ beads might be a little rough on some but in my case i dont think its very rough
 might be a little drying for dry skin type

Conclusion
its worth the try! i like this mask, it instantly brightens my face maybe because of the lemon? and it exfoliates well, and the ingredients are taken in better because of the hot mask. But im really lazy in using this, i dont like stickiness at all, i use this once in a while. but if your looking for whitening this is better to use than the rice mask.

Will i repurchase?
100% yes! 



Lioele BB Cream Review

Skinfood Rice Scrub Review
http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/01/skinfood-rice-mask-wash-off.html

For Other Reviews, Pls Click on the button tabs above Makeup or Skincare, or the category list of the brands on the right column, thankies xoxo


Sun Kissed Skincare routine 

For My Face
♠ St ives Acne Cleanser
♠ St ives Scrub
♠ Etude Tea Cleanser
♠ Nivea Night Cream
♠ Nivea Eye Cream

Thats how simple it is, i cant use anything harsh for my skin at the moment, it just got baked. im stopping to use my Tony Moly lemon cleanser and Gluta Soap on my face, because if ill use them my face then will be whiter than the rest of my body which will look like ewe.



For My Body
♠ Gluta Soap
♠ St ives Scrub
♠ any other mild scrub and soap sometimes my Gluta soap resulted in making my skin itchy due to the tanned skin
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.