Sigma E25 travel blending brush (Review)



Sigma E25 Travel Blending Brush
Oval-shaped brush with gently chiseled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colors, and blend harsh lines.





Above: Sigma Brush | Below: Bobbi Brown/BB
Comparison:
-both are equally soft
-Sigma is much bulky and heavier but that actually makes it much easier to work with since my Bobbi brush is so tiny
-i like sigma brush better since its much dense and bigger but ill use my BB for smaller corners :)

What i like:
-cheaper than other brands
-doesn't shed
-soft
-bigger than my BB brush so its better for some looks in blending
-easier to use than my BB brush
-super pretty handle

What i Don't Like:
-not huge fan of goat hair but other than that i love everything else
-heavier than my BB brush

Price: US $9.00 / Php 382.95

Where to Buy?
Sigma Website (Click Here)
If you used this brush what do u think of it? if you have other blending brushes whats ur fave? and anything u want to share :) pls do share it and comment ;)

Thank You Sigma for Sponsoring my Giveaway and sending me this cute brush

Thank You so Muchie for reading xoxo
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.