HAUL (2) Kawaii/Cute Stuffed Toys! Eiiiyaa~

Hey everyone! How ye Doin'? Genki? =3
This is my 2nd time buying form this shop online, love em!


Tag


Tag


my KUMA-BOT! i mean kuma white bear..hehe

I thought it was a Stuffed toy plushie, but when i got it i was jolted! why is it Hard? then a Press button on the right hand =( aww it was a robot lol but its ok i still loved it.
I tried it with batteries on...Man it walks awwww so cool and kawaii =3 im so happy lol

All from Mcdonalds Japan, im not sure what year or month they were sold there. Isn't cute? kawaiii...oh i got the toy on the left side as a freebie ;)


Kurumi


More Kurumi Stuffs!

Not all the Stuffed toys are mine! two of them are for Zai, and one is for Trishoma.


My sister zai addiciton


for Nikki
PRICE:
P170 Pesos/$ 3.95WHITE KUMA ( TOYSRSWEET)
P50 /$1.16 CINA WALLET PINK
P60 /$1.39 CINA BROWN
P60 /$1.39 CUTIE CUTIE STITCH
P150 /$3.48 Kuromi
P120/$2.79 1 My Melody
P50 /$1.16 Kuromi head
P100/$2.32 SHIPPING
P10 /$0.23 GCASH FEE


TOTAL
P770 pesos /$17.91 US Dollars

(click down for the store)

ToysRsweet Onlineshoppe

Thank You for reading,
Arigatou Gozaimas minnah..ja ne

aMz88,
XOXO

(Like/Share/Comment/Love) =P
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.