is on a DIE-t and Fitness mode



i gained so much weight starting mid last year due to eating out in restaurants,
fastfood almost every night after work,
or my dad is waiting for me to get home from Makati, i get home like 10pm then we can all eat together a late dinner :) awww....how sweet but it means more fats >.<
10pm dinner and fiesta for a month! huhu!

Recently i bought a Floor Plate, which i will show you guys soon...
im planning also on doing some Pilates, will buy one!

i used to weight 48-50kilos
now im like 60kilos sheeeshhh!
my height is 5'7"

Diet NO's:
-no fastfood
-no C2, Soda drinks, Juice.
-no Fatty foods!
-no Cheat day!!!

Plan:
-Exercise, move more!
-eat healthy and smart
-loose all bad habits

P.S- dont worry this wont stop me from eating in restaurants ahahha! i just need to move more!!
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.