Fashion | Weddingshe Cocktail Gowns Exclusively Designed for Elegant Women

Yesterday i went with my friend Maggy to look for dresses and what not,
the dresses we encountered were not suitable for our taste. Either its too
simple or it is too shiny. Decided to look around online i choose Weddingshe
 since they have so many collection for all occasions!
Specially the Cocktail Gowns Exclusively Designed for Elegant Women.

i love love this dress! But i wonder if it will look great on me
it looks so elegant, its not simply shiny or cheap looking, in short
you will look like Beyonce in it! Thats what i think, they might have 
it in different color, i would totally go for a much gold color!

im loving Blue right now, the design of this dress reminds me of my 
favorite anime Kurage Hime / Jellyfish Princess
if this was in fushia color or oldLace, even Antique-white it would be perfect!


Look around you might find an inspiration or a dress you will love

if you are in need of dresses check out Weddingshe!

Cocktail Gowns Exclusively Designed for Elegant Women
http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Cocktail-Dresses-17178/


 Thank You so much  for Dropping by

 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 
Follow on Bloglovin

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.