Small Haul from Etude etc ;D


OMG finally got something from Etude! ive been itching to buy anything from a korean store coz ive been in a makeup shopping ban coz i have more than i can actually use, i gave out some already, i have to hit pan >_<


Anyway it was kinda half fail coz i bought Korilakkuma Stuff and some skincare stuff this Feb-March

and January expenses was insane coz of my Beach getaway =P But hey i didnt shop cosmetics from Jan-March and what i bought here is parfum and skincare, nail care <3 half win :D


ive read good reviews on Nivea deo and Asian Secret Scrub, and suddenly im not that lazy in coloring my nails :P ive been wanting a perfume for so long and im glad i waited till this came out X3 so pretty and smells good too..just my style ;)

Milk Talk in chocolate ohhh~ finally me and val were excited about this babe! heavenly smell~~~~ i cant wait to try it out :">

My first item from TFS/The Face Shop is a nail polish bought it for P40 i think or 30 somewhere ;) just in time..i wanted a nude color..lucky da neh~ :D

Bobbie Nail polishes are affordable and not that bad either ;) they are less than a dollar..35 pesos each



NEWS: Girls im attending the Event for Etude Next month..i think April 21st Saturday :D tell me if ur attending the same day, ill be glad to see some of you :)

See yah at North Edsa xoxo


Reviews coming soon ^____^ 
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.