Tony Moly Vitamin Essence Mask



Details
got it as a freebie when i bought worth of P500 last month December

Pros
♠ Available locally
♠ Has Vitamin C, E, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Collagen
♠ For all Skin types
♠ no irritating smell
♠ very effective! leaves my skin nourished, bright, fresh, and also tightened the pores
♠ my skin looks fresh even the next day when i woke up!

Cons
♠ cant read anything from the description at the back, its all in korean
♠ did not fit my nose but most asian sheet masks are the same on me. However this is not a problem though for most filipinas and asians.

How do i use it?/Tips
♠ after shower use a cleanser, exfoliate your skin to open the pores, then use the mask
 its best to use a mask after shower, your pores are more open during that time. you can also use a steamer, or steam a little rather than using it after a shower, if you have a facial steamer.

Conclusion
this is so far my numero uno! number one sheet mask! aigoo! i love it! vitamin c and E with collagen? omoh who will not love this right? my stubborn red spots are almost gone just after 1 use

Will i repurchase?
YES!


Q: What is your favorite Tony Moly Mask? and why?


Up Coming Tony Moly Reviews
- intense repair live snail
Fruit Princess Gloss
Berry lovely girl dual lip liner
Dear Me BB Cream 30g
Berry Lovley Heart Lip Palette

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.