Kawaii Mini Stuffs



Mini notebooks and pens , i have no idea what to write in them hehe


aww look how small it is XD


Mini Rillakuma Toast Bread =)


Mini Lipsticks hehe



i know...im obsessed with kawaii stuffs and mini stuffs :) demo..theres nothing i can do, its my weakness.

I have soo many mini stuffs hmm i think nail polish, mirrors size of 1inch.
when i was little i collected mini backpacks size 2.5inches
alot of stuffs i cant write it down all

I hope i can post soon my Etude Review, Skin79 mini lipgloss, Eyeshadows, and post "whats in my purse" blog ^___^

What about you? Whats your kawaii hobby? nail art? Gyaru? etc ^^

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.