My 1st BlackBerry phone (review)


its an 8520 Curve
so light and cute compaired to my O2 phone dang...hehe

it was bought for me, brand new from KSA
of course almost all my phones do have arabic keypads.
ill txt dad :p

i love the loud speaker ;) since i <3 music
and i can watch music videos (like Diva by Beyonce) & anime (like K-ON) when im on a commute to work =D
but i cant watch movies, its ok..

i think black casing will look cool, i have red..
browsing the net (fb, youtube, etc.)

LOVE IT!

my O2 was a 2005 model (such a headache)
its a windows phone..
kinda cool but heavy, and i cant go on the internet, there is a lot of nonsense before you can get online, since its a very old model...

i was surprised how people think about my phone "Blackberry?!...WOA.." lol

to think of it i tried several brands:-
Nokia
Cofi-i (korean brand)
Samsung
Siemens
O2
BB

oh! i never tried sony ericson O.o
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.